Your feet play an important role in your overall health—they serve as a strong base to your body when you’re standing and walking. However, at times, your feet and body may benefit from extra support by wearing custom orthotics. An orthotics is an externally applied device that is designed and fitted to the body that can help:
- Reduce feet, ankle, hip and back pain
- Protect and support an injury
- Prevent muscle and foot fatigue
- Assist in rehabilitation
- Provide arch support and realign the structures of he foot and leg
- Increase mobility
Chiropractors are trained to evaluate for problems in the feet that can cause pain in other parts of the body. As part of the assessment, a chiropractor’s evaluation may include observation, gait analysis, functional analysis and neurological and orthopedic testing among others.
January Detox Promotion
3 reasons to choose this Detox kit!
- Start the New Year detoxing from the holidays, the food, stress, and environment.
- Easy to take. Simple instructions.
- Take advantage of the Nutritionist – Complementary weekly support call.
Individual product $186.00 + HST
Detox Kit $139.50 + HST 25% Saving
Contact the clinic for more info about this product
What is new in the clinic
We are so excited to welcome Dr. McKenzie Nisbet, Naturopathic Doctor. She will be starting January 8th, 2018
Book your appointment today!